In entering relationship, the main concern is always on how to maintain it peaceful and satisfying. To know which zodiac signs are congruent with your personality, check on the the following combination to find out which are the good and the not so good.
Lets check who is Best for whom..
The best zodiac combination for relationships are Libra-Aries, Taurus-Scorpio, Gemini-Sagittarius, Capricorn-Cancer, Aquarius-Leo, and Virgo-Pisces while the worst pair are Libra-Virgo, Scorpio-Aries, Sagittarius-Taurus, Capricorn-Gemini, Aquarius-Cancer, Leo-Pisces.
Check the Best
Libra and Aries
Aries and Libra are opposites. Aries tend to be temperamental while the Libras are harmonious. With this match there is balance, one signing helping the sign cope their contrast characteristics.
- Libra is a cardinal sign, and as such will eventually tire of having Aries lead. From there, Libra will get upset and conflict is sure to ensue.
- In Aries, Libra sees a hero; a chivalrous knight who will sweep her off her feet and take care of all of her problems.
One of the biggest reasons for the almost instant attraction these two feel is that they each hold what the other lacks. Aries enjoys Libra’s charming explanations of why people should consider the feelings of others, and Libra learns the importance of independence. Another reason why Aries and Libra are compatible is the sheer fun these two have together! Aries is daring and bold, always ready for excitement. Libra is the perfect compliment and audience to Aries’ antics.
Taurus and Scorpio
Though sometimes it can be rough, Scorpio brings out the best motivation for Tauruses whenever they encounter any failure and hardships. Scorpios are compassionate for Tauruses and gives them a feeling of security.
- A Scorpio or Taurus with a lot of favorable angles should account for a happy, well-adjusted version of his zodiac sign. In contrast, a Scorpio or Taurus whose planets are commonly in opposition makes for a highly conflicted and difficult person. This latter example may do poorly in any relationship regardless of whether his love match is actually a zodiac ideal.
- Scorpio and Taurean individuals generally do well together because the water element in Scorpio is balanced and supported by the earthiness of Taurus. They are both fixed signs, which can also strengthen the stability of this relationship. Should each person in the relationship have a favorable natal chart, the pair will exercise good conflict resolution. From time to time, Scorpio’s introspection may prove too much for Taurus’ relatively easy-going nature, but a balanced couple should be able to work around such difficulties.
Sagittarius and Gemini
Gemini is the best matches for Sagittarius. You are partners for almost everything from physical to intellectual challenges. Both do things with fun and harmony.
- Gemini is happiest when she’s free, and she abhors routines. She needs to spread her wings and fly to the next thing that catches her interest. A more evolved Gemini learns to stick with things until she’s mastered them before tackling other challenges. A lesser-evolved Gemini flits from one new thing to another, thus living up to the Gemini stereotype of being flaky or fickle.
- Sagittarius has the same need for change and challenge as Gemini, and he often throws caution to the wind in his desire for risks and challenges. A lesser-evolved Sagittarius will bet all of his savings on one roll of the dice, whereas a more evolved centaur has learned to curtail his natural risk-taking tendencies and temper them with calculated risks.
- Gemini and Sagittarius must master their mutual need for change and adventure. Too many risks and too many cautions thrown to the wind can create financial losses and leave a path of destruction in their carefree wake. Eventually, the pair will have to wake up and face the end results of their childish play.
Cancer and Capricorn
Both signs though may encounter failed relationships, but as time passes, they would utilize these hardships to overcome differences. Each sign may ba little shy at first with one another but eventually become more comfortable for the purpose of achieving congruent goals in life.
One thing a Cancer and Capricorn couple has to watch out for is monotony. When in a relationship, these two tend to get too comfortable and too secure, but without the ability to just enjoy themselves as each day comes. They are both so forward-focused, they may get bogged down in their own ambitions and forget to just be together.
Aquarius and Leo
Though zodiacal opposites, Aquarius and Leo exhibits a distinct attraction with relatively few conflicts brought about by their opposing characteristics. Both understand each others’ flaws and assets, have the same ideals in life and can create a wholesome relationship to attain different goals.
There can also be pitfalls in this magical pairing, and much of that deals with priorities. Leo is an intensely creative sign, and Aquarius is quite the visionary. So, you can easily see why these two want to pair up. However, the problem arises when Leo wants complete and total creative control and Aquarius, while often shy, simply won’t relent.
Another issue revolves around Leo’s need to remain the center of attention, and to that end, will often treat others as mere satellites to his sun. This is a quality that Aquarius will have a very difficult time dealing with because Aquarius sees everyone, and sometimes everything, as equal. Leo’s tendency to treat others with a bit of disdain will rub Aquarius the wrong way.
- Finally, the cool detachment that is inherent in Aquarius’s personality might put Leo off. Leo is a very warm, loving and typically demonstrative sign, but Aquarius often takes a hands off approach when it comes to love.
- Leo and Aquarius can make a go at a successful romantic relationship, but each will have to make plenty of allowances for the other. Leo will have to try to understand that Aquarius needs some time alone to recharge her batteries, while Aquarius needs to accept that Leo needs people around to truly feel alive. There’s no denying that these two signs are very different, but with patience and respect, this pairing can work.
Virgo and Pisces
Virgo and Pisces are zodiacal opposites. A quality Pisces is lacking is virtually Present in Virgo and the reverse is true. Marriage is harmonious and every problem no matter hard is given an appropriate solution.
Virgo adores his Pisces lover. He nurtures her and is compelled to protect her. In fact, he may become too protective because Pisces appears to be vulnerable and helpless. In truth, she’s emotionally one of the strongest women of the zodiac, but her fluid gentleness deceives Virgo into believing she needs his protection.
Pisces lives up to her water sign of deep emotions. Wise beyond her years, Pisces understands unconditional love and has extreme patience when it comes to matters of the heart. She’s a sensual, dreamy creature who captures Virgo’s heart instantly. Pisces understands the nuances of love and knows how to show her lover how special he is to her.
- A large part of the reason Virgo senses this intense need to watch over Pisces is because she’s a water sign and he’s an earth sign. Without the earth, water runs everywhere out of control. Earth confines water and gives it shape in the form of rivers, lakes and oceans. Virgo brings this element to Pisces and can assist her in creating the kind of life she wants; one she’ll eagerly share with Virgo.
- To Virgo, sex and love are one in the same. He uses sex to express his emotions that he cannot otherwise articulate. Their passion is deep, earthy and filled with sensual delight and earth moving emotion.
- In a different century, Pisces would be known as a siren since she can be quite the seductress. Virgo finds comfort in her nurturing and silent communication that surpasses any words he might wish to speak. There’s no need when he looks into the watery depths of Pisces’s blue eyes. She understands him like no one else can. Virgo knows he can at long last open up and share his innermost thoughts and secrets without any fear of being judged.
Check the Worst
Libra and Virgo
Both signs find a hard time synchronizing their goals and priorities. Though they may be harmonious in work, outside that they find a hard time enjoying each others company.
Virgo’s naturally analytical, critical nature can be too much for easy-going, light-hearted Libra. Libra’s flighty nature and tendency to waffle when it comes to decision-making will irritate non-nonsense Virgo to no end. Libra will probably overlook many of the subtle ways that Virgo shows appreciation as well, leaving Virgo feeling unloved and unacknowledged. Libra will see serious Virgo as “no fun” or “a stick in the mud”. Fickle Libra may seek greener pastures, as this pairing could be too complicated for them to stick with.
Scorpio and Aries
Scorpios hate being pushed around taking orders. Aries love to give demands which may not be too exciting for Scorpios. Both signs strive for highest positions and may fight constantly over who gets to gain control over who and vice versa.
Scorpio and Aries will clash constantly because of their independent natures. These two may start off with a bang in bed but it will fizzle out quickly. Aries is very flirtatious while Scorpio tends to have a jealous nature which will lead to distrust and ultimately breaking up.
- Aries also have a bad temper, however Aries people pretty much always have their “game face” on, and may appear to be angry even when they aren’t.
- Scorpio can have a deadly temperament, however they are inclined more so to “sneak attack” rather than overtly get in anyone’s face.
Sagittarius and Taurus
Taurus are possessive people and Sagittarius are fighters for freedom. Taurus can be jealous lovers and constantly demands for something. Sagittarius calls for change which the Taurus totally negates.
Scorpio and Taurus arguments, from an astrological perspective, may be the result of the deeply rooted and immovable nature of both these signs. Most relationships will experience the occasional argument, but some astrological combinations result in more volatile relationships than others. Fortunately, Scorpio and Taurus do not represent a difficult match. In fact, the Scorpio and Taurus combination represents one of the more positive zodiac unions since water and earth signs are generally compatible. So, when it comes to exploring the issues that provoke Scorpio and Taurus arguments, an understanding of astrological energies .
Arguments between a Taurus and a Scorpio can occur over a variety of issues, but the provocative factors in these debates will likely be fueled by one or both of the individuals possessing fixed opinions. People who are narrow-minded in their approach to life can make extremely difficult partners. Essentially, individuals who are stubborn and closed-minded cannot be changed easily, if at all. Taurus is notorious for his obstinate nature. Scorpio is renowned for his temper and sessions of deep brooding. The combination of these two negatives can lead to arguments that don’t go anywhere and result in long periods of silence and resentment. This resentment will resonate even more deeply with the gloomy Scorpio, whereas Taurus’ stubbornness may cause the issues at play to come up in conversation over and over again.
This scenario represents the worst case. It also depends largely on natal charts that are Scorpio and Taurus dominant. One of the advantages of having a natal chart that features many zodiac signs is the balance that is created by differing energies. Charts that are too dominant in one energy, or are dominant in two opposing energies, can create more complicated individuals. It is almost guaranteed that a conflicted individual will manifest some of this conflict in his relationships.
Capricorn and Gemini
Gemini’s ideals are usually the opposites of Capricorn so both are having a difficult time achieving each others goals. Though both of you likes to have parallel views, each one is not interested in cleaning up the others’ messes.
- Gemini and Capricorn are an unlikely match, but don’t rule it out from the get go. Oh, to be a fly on the wall with this first date — if they hold to type, vivacious Gemini chats non-stop through the evening, with reserved Capricorn revealing very little. Capricorn will look for the substance, something that tells of Gemini’s motivating goals and values.
- Gemini thinks Capricorn a bit serious, always leading the discussion back to their career. Their badly matched mindsets leads to more than just awkward conversations — both feel that the other is on a different wavelength. If the dating goes on beyond this point, there are likely other compatible planets at play. Look especially to the Moon and Venus, for harmonious synastry.
- When love chemistry is there, Capricorn is drawn out by the Gemini social ease. Both have a humorous bent, which can bring mutual appreciation. Capricorn’s is bawdy, and at times gallow’s humor. Gemini delights in wordplay and wry observations. Both can be sarcastic, and find it stimulating to play off the other.
- Gemini’s every which way style may be threatening to Capricorn’s need for order. Both are witty social observers, and could find common ground on what’s absurd, preposterous. Gemini brings Capricorn out of their remote cave-self, and gets them sharing ideas. Capricorn can be a wordly advisor to Gemini, helping them channel their gifts in tangible ways.
Aquarius and Cancer
Aquarius are adventurous while Cancers are homebuddies. They easily get bored with each others company, owing much to Cancer’s possessiveness.
Aries’ natural tendency to pursue what they want makes it easier for typically cautious Cancers to get swept up in a romance before they’ve had a chance to really consider the situation. It can be extremely flattering to find Aries’ bold attentions focused on you. However, a relationship that begins with such excitement can quickly falter as this couple gets to know each other better.
- At first meeting, Cancer personalities give the impression of being quietly self-confident. Crabs are good at presenting this image; it’s the shell that protects their considerably soft underbellies. This outward appearance gives Aries the impression they’ve found a solid partner who will allow them to take the lead in full trust and cooperation, only to later realize there’s an ultra-sensitive core at the heart of the Cancerian personality.
- Aries typically come off as extroverts, secure in the knowledge of their own considerable talents and strengths. This solid core attracts the Cancer personality like a moth to a flame. In a vague way, Cancerians seek to fortify themselves through such strong partners. Unfortunately, Aries’ fire is often too hot to handle, and will burn away Cancer’s confidence, leaving the relationship shadowed by doubts. As most Cancers know all too well, doubts are not the foundation for the security they crave.
Pisces and Leo
Leos seems more of a follower to Pisces rather than partners. Though they can maintain a harmonious working relationship, they can easily be cast aside in order to achieve one’s personal desires.
Leo and Pisces can sometimes be a difficult match to make work, though it has a lot of potential. The low scores represent the initial compatibility of this match. However, if you can both adapt to the others style this is a relationship which will improve steadily over time, and eventually rival any other match. The low scores then represent a high initial challenge, and not a long term pessimistic view.
Leo are extroverted, while your Pisces is likely to be fairly introverted and need space and time to recharge in order to keep up with your need for social activities. You may feel your partner is too sensitive, humble, sentimental or emotional. Overall they may strike you as ‘vulnerable’. Meanwhile they may see you as pushy, arrogant and domineering.
Money may be an issue in a Leo Pisces match, as you like to spend and your partner has little interest in financial matters. You’re unlikely to be criticized for any extravagant spending, but by the same token you won’t be grounded or encouraged to save.
The following pairings are just guides, no matter what sign you are, it is still up to both of you on how to cultivate and maintain a harmonious relationship with one another.
Keep login with us you will find a lot more …